- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @LibraryOgre @brianggeorge @Mowgli3 eeeeeeee! #congratulationsflailing 2 hours ago
- RT @sarahlicity: There once was a girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead and it shot lasers at males who told her … 3 hours ago
- RT @GrooveSDC: NYC settles for $3 million with family of Amadou Dialoo. nytimes.com/2004/01/07/nyr… 3 hours ago
- @aehiilrs DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT ABOUT SHOES. 3 hours ago
- @amirightfolks My one cat used to grab the phone and toss it off the edge of whatever we're sitting on. 3 hours ago
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Pros: ♥ Pony rides. All the time. ♥ I bet they grant wishes. ♥ Kids aged 0-12 would think I’m awesome. ♥ Those over 12 would also think I’m awesome. Oh, they wouldn’t admit it, but I’d know. ♥ The … Continue reading
1. Fashion to Figure: Herringbone poncho coat with floral trim 2. Yours Clothing: Military Jacket 3. Dorothy Perkins: Stone taped dolly coat 4. ASOS: 70s fit and flare coat
For the record, I do a way better job at fake-tattooing than Leanne does.
Our local oldies station plays Ides of March’s “Vehicle” every morning it seems. I never really bothered listening to the lyrics until my alarm went off this morning and the song came on. I promptly curled up into a tight … Continue reading
The scenario: You’re walking down the sidewalk. A person walks towards you. As you pass by, they make eye contact. They smile. They nod. They say “Hello.” They may or may not throw in a remark like: “Lovely day, isn’t … Continue reading
Gossip around town has been saying that one of the photos we ran in the newspaper shows a little ghost-child peering out of the upstairs window of the almost-hundred-year-old local school that was demolished a couple of weeks ago. Sorry … Continue reading
Only silly people pass up the opportunity to see grown women smashing into each other and causing bodily harm while zooming around on roller skates. Which is why we headed out to the local Roller Derby bout this past weekend. … Continue reading