- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @theGrundyler I've totally done that before too. #confessions 33 minutes ago
- That happy-flail moment you hit upon an awesome idea for a short story. 40 minutes ago
- @StevenAlleyn holy shitballs that is big! 41 minutes ago
- @burgeroise <3 49 minutes ago
- @cgranade I still have all my MLP's from when I was a kid. Fact. 1 hour ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
… too distrac…..
Zombie apocalypse warning in St. John’s – CBC News.
Felt this was a good follow up since my last music based post was on Robyn. Let’s also file this under: “Holysnappingfsm… when did they grow up?” Mmmbop ba duba dop Ba du bop, ba duba dop Ba du bop, … Continue reading
Sad part is (with a nod to Poe’s Law)…. somewhere, somehow, people are saying these things and actually meaning it.
“After witnessing a mysterious train crash, a group of friends in the summer of 1979 begin noticing strange happenings going around in their small town, and begin to investigate into the creepy phenomenon.” I hesitate to say much on Super … Continue reading
Me: When I was younger, I always assumed that Immortals just had some sort handy portal to a weird dimension where they could stash their swords and pull them out as needed—cuz I mean, It’s not like swords are the … Continue reading
Green & Black Poppy Print Tie Belt Dress from Yours Clothing Purple scarf print dress from Dorothy Perkins Dress With Heart Print And Belted Waist From ASOS Floral embroidered smocked dress from eShakti
Reasons why I like “Hey Arnold!” Arnold is actually a likable main character. He’s kind, thoughtful, intelligent and brave – but at the same time humble, without the false bravado. Most of his adventures aren’t “struggling” to choose to do … Continue reading