- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @alwaystheself: "..But it is all too tempting to airbrush the colonial era from history. As Hague says, "it's a long time ago, the retre… 7 hours ago
- RT @alwaystheself: "Millions were forced to collect sap from rubber plants; those that missed their quotas had their hands chopped off.." 7 hours ago
- RT @alwaystheself: "Under his tyrannical rule over.. modern-day Dem. Republic of Congo about 10 million people, or half the population, die… 7 hours ago
- RT @alwaystheself: "Most have never heard of Belgium's King Leopold II, but he should be regarded as a tyrant up there with Hitler and Stal… 7 hours ago
- RT @alwaystheself: "..like the forgotten German genocide against the Herero and Nama people in South-West Africa in the early 1900.." http:… 7 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading