- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @iamdanw: Industrialists hate her! Learn this grandmother’s one weird tip for seizing the means of production 10 minutes ago
- @theGrundyler I've totally done that before too. #confessions 7 hours ago
- That happy-flail moment you hit upon an awesome idea for a short story. 7 hours ago
- @StevenAlleyn holy shitballs that is big! 7 hours ago
- @burgeroise <3 7 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading