- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @durnekell2k Because I spent all my money on perennial plants for my garden. 5 hours ago
- Redubbing Top Gun solely with Archer quotes, and Danger Zone as the only soundtrack song. #lifegoal 5 hours ago
- @aehiilrs does this mean you're going to start a bidding war with me? Because not cool man, not cool. 5 hours ago
- SOMEONE IS SELLING FAINTING GOATS ON KIJIJI AND I NEED TO BUY THEM, RIGHT????? 5 hours ago
- @SeeDogThink I'm still jealous. Sunflowers are on my "eventually" list... but still so much to deal with/dig out in the new place. 7 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading