- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @LibraryOgre @brianggeorge @Mowgli3 eeeeeeee! #congratulationsflailing 5 hours ago
- RT @sarahlicity: There once was a girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead and it shot lasers at males who told her … 5 hours ago
- RT @GrooveSDC: NYC settles for $3 million with family of Amadou Dialoo. nytimes.com/2004/01/07/nyr… 5 hours ago
- @aehiilrs DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT ABOUT SHOES. 5 hours ago
- @amirightfolks My one cat used to grab the phone and toss it off the edge of whatever we're sitting on. 5 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading