- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @chaosprime: Your password must contain 48 characters including a Friar, a Chanticleer, a Franklin, a Yeoman, and a Wife of Bath. #Chauc… 1 hour ago
- @sexytypewriter agreed ... And I think part of it is her smile - she's smiling bigger in the new pics, which makes a diff. 1 hour ago
- @_ColinS_ I sometimes put it on as background music to write to, but just end up listening and tearing up. True fact. 2 hours ago
- RT @daemonic3: Rad Bailiff: Your honor, the soda machine is *lowers shades* OUT OF ORDER Rad Judge: Then I guess *bangs gavel* JUST IC… 2 hours ago
- @AmyDentata If they want politics-free games, they should stick to just playing pong or tetris. 3 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading