- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @amaditalks I didn't think Santa was the type to go on reality tv though...? 8 hours ago
- Alberta. twitter.com/andreagrimes/s… 18 hours ago
- My editorial this week should be just 9 words: "Accessible abortions for all who want them. No apologies." Aaaaaaand cue the hate mail. 19 hours ago
- RT @JamilSmith: The Iraq War vet murdered by the @PPact shooter ran back into the building trying to save others after being shot. https://… 19 hours ago
- WTF MICHAEL CAINE AS ONE OF THE WORST SCROOGES OF ALL TIME? NO GLOBE & MAIL, YOU ARE THE WORST AND I WILL FIGHT YOU theglobeandmail.com/life/holiday-g… 20 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading