- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Victory dancing to the sound of cat using new litter box in new house. 6 hours ago
- All moved in. Now entering the "I can't find ANYTHING" phase of housedom. 7 hours ago
- The cats are both puzzled and weirded out by having an empty apartment. 13 hours ago
- That hilarious moment the storage unit roads aren't plowed and your moving truck is stuck in a rut and leaning at a 35 degree angle. 14 hours ago
- @birdmasks I know. pic.twitter.com/rg101mwyWK 17 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading