- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- My buddy tonight. http://t.co/nm7YZserYU 3 hours ago
- One fun thing about being back home is making telemarketers feel super-awkward when they phone & ask for my dad who died 2+ years ago. 12 hours ago
- @libraryyeti @sophiaphotos It's also only really in eastern Canada. I haven't seen it since moving to Alberta. 12 hours ago
- @rje_44 They're probably better people than I am then. 1 day ago
- @erins_26 http://t.co/5usQx9wvNJ 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading