- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @Awkward_Duck: As Halloween approaches, here's some general guidelines around wearing blackface as costume: 1. No. 34 minutes ago
- RT @WhySharksMatter: How many people who are terrified of an #Ebola outbreak text while driving? People are bad at risk assessment. 4 hours ago
- RT @hoover_dam: LIFEHACK: Repurpose "Hints from Heloise" as "lifehacks" and suddenly they're cool, like calling your crafts bazaar a "maker… 4 hours ago
- RT @BastardKeith: "Resting bitchface" is really just Resting Bossface but dudes gotta hate. 4 hours ago
- @TRexSays I'm pretty sure that's not just film school, but the whole world. 12 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading