- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @aliciamc With your muscles. From being buff. From working out. THAT'LL SHOW HIM. 8 hours ago
- @aliciamc SO MUCH RAGE. 8 hours ago
- @kwetoday <3 8 hours ago
- @dfalloon No, they just threaten to ragequit. 19 hours ago
- RT @JackofKent: Whatever is the cause of the #Germanwings tragedy, it is not 'depression'. All of you rely on people with depression every… 19 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading