- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- When there's actually a decent turn out to a progressive political party's event in Alberta. pic.twitter.com/6UN8h1KXmO 15 hours ago
- Tonight us feminists feast on the man-tears of man-babies crying about Ghostbusters. It keeps us young. 16 hours ago
- Ppl who send FB messages with "Hi, it's me (name)" or sign their name at end of the message: You are obliviously wonderful & I love you. 16 hours ago
- RT @LouisatheLast: How dare these women take valuable, family-supporting jobs away from men in the traditionally male field of ghostbusting? 20 hours ago
- Stella Gibson does not have time for bullshit about how a misogynistic serial killer is some sort of special butterfly. 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading