- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Planted my annuals/pots before May 24. #rebelcanadian #livingdangerously #ontheedge #expectsnowtomorrow http://t.co/1CsfgedaCH 9 hours ago
- @jaceanderson Left you a voicemail! Can you give me a call at the office? 19 hours ago
- @april__lirpa It's still a mess — lots to clean up still, to landscape, and plant. But I'll get there! 1 day ago
- Also, the not-in-good-shape grape vines are regrowing after I pruned them back. #dorkyvictorydance 1 day ago
- Today's identification/discovery in the garden-that-has-not-been-cared-for-in-two-years: A lilac bush! Who knows what tomorrow will bring? 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading