- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Not sure if sun is setting earlier or we're all going to choke to death on wildfire smoke blowing in from NWT/Northern AB/SK. #medhat 48 minutes ago
- @Jinxsa I LIKE YOUR POSITIVE ATTITUDE 2 hours ago
- @erins_26 I WILL INVENT THE BACCORDION. 9 hours ago
- @jgquinton hater 9 hours ago
- XKCD making me wish I was a Margaret, not just a shortform of the name. imgs.xkcd.com/comics/margare… 9 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading