- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @jgquinton oh he's been warned. 8 hours ago
- @jgquinton YOU CAN COME TO MINE ... You know, when I'm actually engaged and stuff. Not now. 8 hours ago
- RT @Halbeerz: At least folks in Buffalo still have a sense of humour. http://t.co/zi1GTHZaDS 9 hours ago
- @peterdamien 2014 cackles maniacally. It has you exactly where it wants you. Complacent, unaware. 9 hours ago
- RT @EireannDolan: Iggy Azalea won the AMA for best hip hop album and One Direction won the AMA for best rock album and nobody is in charge … 10 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading