- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @cfhorgan: THIS IS A BRIEF OUTRAGE. twitter.com/680NEWS/status… 1 hour ago
- @PaulFidalgo maybe you're disrupting innovation? 1 hour ago
- @fatnutritionist like a ... Tape worm? 2 hours ago
- But remember, it's us angry feminists who purposely seek out things to sue and fight over... twitter.com/vivian_games/s… 3 hours ago
- @godlessgirl I mean, in a way, you did see them love 6 times. LOVE JESUS that is. 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading