- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @libraryyeti They left out "d'oh!" ... How is that even possible? 2 hours ago
- @melklamb @TRexSays YOU TAKE THAT BACK *clings to Joni Mitchell* 2 hours ago
- RT @Yagathai: HOLY FUCK IT'S A CAT SNAKE http://t.co/OqTub97v2L 2 hours ago
- @melklamb I SEND YOU LOVE 2 hours ago
- @peterdamien you've ruined everything #sobs 3 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading