- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @AnHonestGhost the heart wants what the heart wants... 5 hours ago
- RT @sassytbh: ladies: be careful if you wear spaghetti straps. It distracts boys bc they'll think about pasta. They'll stop at nothing … 5 hours ago
- @AnHonestGhost Dunno about that. See rules 34 through to 36 of the internet. 5 hours ago
- @aehiilrs that's disappointing. What's the point of having a baby then? 5 hours ago
- @aehiilrs maybe you just weren't using your baby correctly. Did you read the manual? 6 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading