- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @TRexSays https://t.co/gLuaBFdelB 2 hours ago
- RT @VernonShaw: My Ideal Person: -hot -makes me happy -doesn't judge me -garlic crust -I'm describing pizza again aren't I 4 hours ago
- RT @nurserycrimes: man: im the just playing devils advocate me: *calls the devil on speed dial* girl is that true? the devil: girl no 4 hours ago
- Getting contact lenses in a few weeks for the 1st time ever. Finally, my freakish ability to comfortably touch my eyeballs will be useful. 6 hours ago
- @libraryyeti photoshop them together and then you can have both? 6 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading