- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @tauriqmoosa casual is like a wannabe version of "basic" as an insult. 9 hours ago
- @SoAngieWrites With a "Beware of Chickens" sign. And they can wear spiked collars. 9 hours ago
- New plan: Have emus in our backyard and try to pass them off as chickens under this city's urban chicken pilot project. 10 hours ago
- @kwetoday llamas IN dresses. 10 hours ago
- RT @alovedlife: The llamas brought us together, the dress tore us apart. 12 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading