- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @TraceySawatzky yes. I give you permission. 6 hours ago
- RT @scrublord: dunno why people defend the constitution so much. intelligence is better for wizards, strength for fighters, dex for everyon… 12 hours ago
- RT @Rev_Xavier: Folks say coffee is so good. It ain't. Make better choices. 14 hours ago
- RT @JamilahLemieux: I unpacked some thoughts on Nicki Minaj, her butt and what it doesn't mean to teen girls" ebony.com/entertainment-… 16 hours ago
- GOOD MORNING MOMMY! Y U UPSIDE DOWN? http://t.co/0bIBJZRpTU 17 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading